11.06.2008

News in the shop

Nå i butikken på preordre, Rakle Hanging Out, Krilla Rocks og Maxit Biker. Du finner også Murstein, Scooter og hjelm i tilegg til 2 nye hus i Stampvilleserien. Kirken og Låven ;)

-----------------------------

Rakle Hanging Out, Krilla Rocks and Maxit Biker now in the shop for preorderoffer. Will be ready to ship late July I think ;) You will also find Bricks, Scooter and helmet, and two more houses in the Stampvillecollection ;) The Church and The Barn

You can fint the latest news here

And some updates on the hangman game ;) Some of the missing letters have been used already, maybe you should look back.....I told you I only added one letter a time:)

Have a great day all!

Lisbet

4 kommentarer:

Nicole sa...

AWESOME! I LOVE Krilla Rocks!! :D

Nicole sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.
fie & Co sa...

WoW!!! Vildt lækre, hold da op jeg glæder mig til dem!!

Super Lisbeth;0)

Heather Huggins sa...

These are super cute!! I'm going to need all of those. I'm adding them to my wish list now.